Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa and Green side salad with Cheese crisps

This is Our Favorite way to eat BBQ Chicken So tasty! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

1. Marinate chicken in Italian dressing for at least 4 hours (I usually do 8 hrs.)

2. Dice a mango, chop a few Tablespoons of red onion, 2 garlic cloves, a handful of cilantro, and 2 Tablespoons of lemon or lime juice. Mix all together and refrigerate for up to an hour before. (the longer it sits in the fridge the better)

*I also like to add chopped watermelon or chopped avocado.

Cheese Crisps

For the cheese crisps: I just grate any cheese that you like and put it into a hot fry pan and cook on both sides until crispy! They are so Good!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks so yummy but I never pick out very good mangos
Windy