Thursday, March 26, 2009

Picture of Fried Burritos

I have posted this recipe or I should say idea on here before, but I thought that since it has been a while I would post it again with a picture.

All it is is a fun twist on burritos. Just fill a burrito shell with whatever you like in your burritos...chicken, pork, black beans, pinto beans, rice etc. And then fill a pan with a few tablespoons of canola oil and fry until crisp. Then top with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, cheese, guacamole etc. It makes a burrito extra tasty and it is better that those frozen ones! And yes that is a paper plate you see! hey it's better than eating out!

2 comments:

windy said...

yummy I need to make those again they are so freakin good

Tami Haws said...

This recipe looks so good we are making these tonight. I have wanted to call you so many times. I know it is a bad excuse but these last few months have been hard. Jax has been sick off and on and (I'm OK) but my diabetes has caught up with my health and I feel like I cannot get a head. Know that I do think of you often and we will talk soon. XOXOX Tam
And I havent forgotten about the pics of the bouquet....is that spelled wrong oh well. Ill get those to you soon too.