Friday, March 6, 2009

Cheese Ravioli with alfredo, and side salad

I just wanted to share some of my quick meals that I am improving on. (my new years goal was to have less meat) So here is a good one that my kids enjoy and it took me 20 min to make! Really!

I used the refrigerated ravioli (by the cheese section) and then my Alfredo recipe to top with. Oh and I made a Banana cream pie in the 20 min. too!











Alfredo Sauce
3 T. butter
1 T flour
Melt butter and then stir in flour and cook for a minute.
then add:
2 cups of whole milk or half and half
2 handfuls of parmesan cheese (I buy it in a big bag shredded at Costco and freeze)
Garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste)
1 tsp. of Nutmeg (this adds a good flavor!)

1 comment:

Windy Lambert said...

that looks so yummy I wish my kids would eat ravioli